Thursday, July 12, 2012

Aging & Disability Technology Summit Recap


.
---Here is something that you may find interesting. Though the summit has already happened you can see that there is a movement going on that is trying to de-stigmatize the computer for older folks and for those who are not yet seeing the computer as a ''friendly'' piece of equipment.

---I, myself, demonstrated my blogs. We are trying to show folks that the most limiting factor that is encountered is one's self-limiter. The sky is your limit...if you can think so freely. I am 61 years old and am dealing with a stroke, have no fingers on my left-hand (birth defect) and double vision. The computer allows me to be connected in a way that is better than I ever thought possible. If you exert a little effort, the return will probably amaze you...and be benefical to you beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment